Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to Primavera - SSL/TLS error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Chris_Baze
644 Views, 3 Replies

Connect to Primavera - SSL/TLS error

We are trying to connect to Primavera P6 V8.3(Web Services). It used to work for everyone, but is currently only working for one computer in our office. Other users are getting:

An error occurred while selecting a project from your Primavera Server.

Primavera Error Description:

'The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.'

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: Chris_Baze

I understand you are getting the following Primavera Error Description: 'The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.' This is a server or possible network issue. May be related to a security setting on the PC that cannot connect. Can you check the setting on the PC's that working and apply to one that's not and see if that makes a difference. If that fails if another users logs in on the PC that works can they connect to Primavera? Or, have the user from the PC that works log into another PC and test, what happens. This will rule our user profile and some PC related issues.

Thanks for posting. 

Message 3 of 4
Chris_Baze
in reply to: alan.quinn

What security settings should I be checking? We're all under the same firewall and use the same antivirus software. We tried the same login on 3 computers; one worked, two did not.

Message 4 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: Chris_Baze

If it worked and then it stopped working, I would speak to your IT team to see if anything has changed on the network such as certain ports having being blocked or traffic restricted during a recent deployment or security definitions update.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report