Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clash Detection Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
johntheiscore
894 Views, 3 Replies

Clash Detection Error

I am trying to do a clash detection but when I "run test" the model screen goes black but the "results" list the clashes. If I select a clash the screen remains black. While "results" tab is selected I can select other saved viewpoints and the model appears, but showing no clashes.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

that error only appears when you use "Run Test"????

Filipe Francisco
Comunidade Autodesk - Português - Colaborador
Autodesk Certified Instructor | AutoCAD Certified | Revit Architecture Certified | Autodesk Expert Elite

YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN

Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar como Solução isso ajuda os outros usuários a encontrar rapidamente uma resposta e Curta se gostou.

If the answer solved your problem, click Accept as Solution. This helps other users to quickly find an answer. And hit Like if you do.

Autodesk Community

Message 3 of 4

Yes, everything is running fine up until I "Run Test". So when I create a new test and go to results, it does show me all of the clashes in the list. But when I select a single  clash the model goes black. I've discovered if I select another "Saved Viewpoint" the model appears in wireframe form and the clash is highlighted. The clash isn't zoomed into and I have to orbit/zoom/pan until I find the selected clash. As I click through the other clashes the model screen goes black. For the clashes that I have -- chosen a new "saved viewpoint" and located -- when go back to select the clash it does show up. So as of now, if I go through every single clash, choose a new saved viewpoint, orbit/zoom/pan they will show up. 

Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. Have you gotten any resolution finally?

What is the cause of the issue?

Thank you in advance,

Emma

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report