Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animation/Timeliner issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ari.monteiro
1387 Views, 2 Replies

Animation/Timeliner issue

I need simulate the elevation of one crane on TimeLiner. Using the Animator I created a animation with two animation sets to represent my simulate. Each animation set moves my crane on Z axis by 6 meters.

I don’t want to see the crane's positions  between start and end points of animation. So, to solve this issue I turned off “Interpolate” option of each key frame (Figure 1).

After, I created two tasks on TimeLiner with 2 months. Then, for each task I linked one animation set (Figure 2). Everything seems OK. But, when I execute the Simulate command I don’t have the result that I want.

The animation does not run with simulate command. Only when the command terminates the animation sets are triggered. So, what can I do to solve this issue?

I attached a NWD of my Navisworks project to analysis. I’m using Navisworks Manage 2014 with SP1 e hotfix 3 applied.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jean.Goyat
in reply to: ari.monteiro

Your set was not created properly, you want the items source file to be equal to crane2.skp. Works fine when corrected.
Message 3 of 3
ari.monteiro
in reply to: Jean.Goyat

Hi Jean!

I cheked the search set. It's OK. The serch set is equal to crane2.skp.

I found the problem...the animation sets were wrong!

The animation sets were not assigned properly to search sets. Smiley Surprised

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report