Hi I am attempting to animate a section through an individual object.
1.I have created an animation and applied this to a task in timeliner but it section all of the model in the viewport.
Can any one talk me though or point me in the right direction for animating section planes on individual objects.
2. I created a scale on an object to simulate construction but its pivot point in navisworks is not at the bottom of the object but below it giving the object movement relative to this pivot point as well as scale. The pivot point in 3dsMax is placed correctly at the bottom of the object but seems to change in Navisworks.
3. I have seen reference to animating transperencies and i would like to link these to tasks in timeliner. Can this be done?
TIA and sorry for the multi question
1. As for the first quetion, I found that: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Navisworks/
It basically says the software doesn't allow object-specific section planes... I was wondering if you found a workaround?
2. As for the pivot points, can't you move them manually in navisworks to the desired location before animating the objects?
3. Not sure what youmean? Do you want to override the Configuration of the Timeliner simulation? You might be able to script it (not sure, never used it )
Let me know If you worked some stuff out, I'm running into some of the same issues.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.