Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animator keeps removing/resetting appearance profiles

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
paul_viner
99 Views, 3 Replies

Animator keeps removing/resetting appearance profiles

As soon as I create a scene/camera/section in animator all appearance profiles are reset and all entities turn white again. I have tried with the appearance override in options on & off but it always resets regardless.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hello,

Thanks for posting to the forums.

I am unable to recreate this issue in Navisworks 2024.1. Can you provide more information. What version of Navisworks are you using. Perhaps a video to demonstrate?

Regards

Brett Parker
Navisworks Product Manager
Message 3 of 4

I am using 2024. What is happening is that I apply the appearance profile so that the fabrication entities are correctly colour coded. However, when I start an animation I begin to lose the colours. The issue is a little sporadic as it has happened when I create the scene, but sometimes the colours are retained but lost when I add a camera/section etc or I might get as far as adding one of those but then lose the colours when I hit the capture function. I can re-run the appearance profiler but as soon as I click on a captured scene I lose the colours again. I hope this helps understand the issue.

Message 4 of 4

Hmmm, not one we have seen raised before. Can you raise a support issue providing the model and step by step workflow for us to investigate. The dev team will take a look and see if there is something that can be done.

Regards

Brett Parker
Navisworks Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report