Community
Navisworks API
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks review 2010 API .OverrideColor method problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
khanakhan
437 Views, 6 Replies

Navisworks review 2010 API .OverrideColor method problem

I am using Navisworks review 2010 , using the API when I use .OverrideColor method to change the color for a selection , the color does change but the rendering is falt, there is no shading or anything.

If you user the OverrideColor command from User interface in Navisworks review then rendering is ok.

You can easily reproduce the problem by using delivered sample api\COM\examples\AUTO_02

So my question is it a known issue and what is the fix for it.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
xiaodong_liang
in reply to: khanakhan

Hi,

firstly, 2010 is not in our support list anymore. Can you also see such issue in 2011 and above? Could you share a screenshot to help to explain a bit? sorry frankly I have not quite understood what the scenario is.

Message 3 of 7
khanakhan
in reply to: xiaodong_liang

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete
this e-mail and destroy any copies.

Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.
Message 4 of 7
khanakhan

Refer to the attached document to see the problem that I am referring to. If you need any further information let me know.

thanks

ali

Message 5 of 7
xiaodong_liang

Hi khanakhan,

As having said, we do not support 2010 any more. I was checking with you if the problem can occur on 2011 or above. In addition, please provide some snapshots to help to know what you meant by " rendering is falt" .Thanks.

Message 6 of 7
khanakhan

Yes, same problem occurs in 2011 also.  I did attach the screen shot and am attaching it again now incase you didnt get it earlier.

looks like add attachment link is not working. Any other way to attach a file

thanks

Message 7 of 7
xiaodong_liang

Hi khanakhan,

probably the size of your screenshot is not acceptable, or could you zip them and upload it again. In case it cannot still help, please try with web disk such as SkyDrive of hotmail.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report