Community
Navisworks API
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include codes in post build event setup.exe. Creating plugins setup.exe c# winform navisworks api

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
aykcan46
306 Views, 5 Replies

How to include codes in post build event setup.exe. Creating plugins setup.exe c# winform navisworks api

I want to publish the naviswork plugin I wrote in the autodesk store and I want to create a setup to share with other users. However, I cannot include the things I wrote in the post build event, such as image language, in my setup folder. Can you help me.

Regards

Labels (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
aykcan46
in reply to: aykcan46

@naveen.kumar.t  help me pls

Message 3 of 6
naveen.kumar.t

HI @aykcan46 ,

I don't understand what you mean by you could not include the things you wrote in the post-build event.

I don't have much experience with post-build events, so if you explain your issue in detail, it will be helpful for me to understand your issue. (If possible, explain the issue with the screenshots)

Naveen Kumar T
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 4 of 6
aykcan46
in reply to: naveen.kumar.t

setup.png

msi.png

I want to prepare the plugin I made in Visual Studio as an installation file. The image file in the Plugins folder we specified in the post build does not detect my codes for the dlls of the plugins I wrote for Dependencies. I want the installer to install and use it quickly without hassle. @naveen.kumar.t 

Message 5 of 6
naveen.kumar.t

Hi @aykcan46 ,

Sorry, I have no clue.

Basically, you want to publish your app in the Autodesk App Store. For that, you want to create an installer.

Here the image you are referring to is the plugin image, which will be shown when the app is installed on the pc.

Is my understanding correct?

If yes, then I think it is better to contact the Autodesk App Store team. The Autodesk App store team will help you to create an installer.

To Contact the Autodesk AppStore team, please take a look at the below link

https://www.autodesk.com/developer-network/app-store 

You can contact them directly via appsubmissions@autodesk.com

Naveen Kumar T
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 6 of 6
aykcan46
in reply to: naveen.kumar.t

Hi, @naveen.kumar.t 

Thank you, Yes, you got it right. I will do what you say

Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report