Community
Navisworks API
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception about Clash of Navisworks 2013 .net api

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
sd1036770
887 Views, 1 Reply

Exception about Clash of Navisworks 2013 .net api

Hello,everyone!I want to make winform program with navisworks 2013 .net api,and the customer want the clash function,so i use the Autodesk.Navisworks.Clash dll,the code is below

Document document = Autodesk.Navisworks.Api.Application.MainDocument;
if (document == null || document.IsClear) 
{
    return false;
}

DocumentClash documentClash = DocumentExtensions.GetClash(document);
//DocumentClash documentClash = Autodesk.Navisworks.Api.Application.MainDocument.GetClash();
if (documentClash == null || documentClash.TestsData == null)
{
    return false;
}
foreach (ClashTest test in documentClash.TestsData.Tests)
{

}

but it catch an exception called 未能加载文件或程序集"Autodesk.Navisworks.Clash.dll"或它的一个依赖项,找不到指定模块,so how to solve this problem?

无标题.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
xiaodong_liang
in reply to: sd1036770

Hi,

the clash or timeliner is a plugin which has not been exposed to the application of .NET control. It can be used with a plugin. The workaround I can think of is: write an automation and a plugin. the plugin do the job of clash. your application of .NET control starts the automation on the background, open Navisworks invisible and call the function of plugin. The .NET control gets the results from plugin and shows them in your interface. Obviously this means an inflexibility of interaction with your user. Sorry if this is bad news for you.

In addition, this is a global forum. Please try to translate the error message or any other information to English when you  post question. thus probbably some global peers would be able to help you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report