Inventor Nastran Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’sInventor Nastran Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Nastran topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explicit dynamics of buckle tutorial

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
DWhiteley
809 Views, 3 Replies

Explicit dynamics of buckle tutorial

REF: Explicit dynamics of buckle tutorial

When I select "solve in explicit dynamics"/"solve" I get the error:

UNABLE TO OPEN THE EXPLICIT PATH FROM THE REGISTRY

Any ideas?

Dave W

Envisage UK Ltd

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
AndrewSears
in reply to: DWhiteley

The Explicit artifacts are still in the product but the functionality did not make it into the 2015 release.  

We are working on the details for this and can't provide you with any other information at this time.

Thanks,

Andy 

Message 3 of 4
DWhiteley
in reply to: AndrewSears

Then you need to take it out of the tutorials and rmc options from the browser.

Message 4 of 4
AndrewSears
in reply to: DWhiteley

I agree that we should have hidden this.  Sometimes in software development you are not able to have a certain feature/workflow completed so we add what we have to the product and hope to include a final solution with a service pack, update, etc. in the future.  This is the same scenario.  We have this great tool in the product but need to work on more of the details.  By keeping it in product we are able to unlock it once the details are figured out.  If we did not have this in product then you will need to wait for an annual release cycle before it is available to you.  So, we want it there but agree that we should have done more to avoid any misunderstandings.  

Thanks for the feedback.  Keep it coming!

Andy 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report