Inventor Nastran Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’sInventor Nastran Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Nastran topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors during Nastran Dosftware Installation

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
m.g.504
881 Views, 6 Replies

Errors during Nastran Dosftware Installation

Hello,

During instalation of a liscence of Nastran software Educational and Nastran in CAD software Educational, pc shows an error, "is not compatible with software", my computer is a laptop HP (windows 7, 8 GB Ram, 500 Gb HD), have the minimum system requirements:

Requirements.png

why this message?

what can i do?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
keqingsong
in reply to: m.g.504

I'm not familiar with Nastran software, but I'm guessing it's because you may not have a 64 bit processor OR your graphics card doesn't fit the minimum requirements. 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 7
m.g.504
in reply to: keqingsong

Thanks for answering

Well, sorry forget write that, my laptop is Core I7@64 but doesn't have graphic card.

Message 4 of 7
keqingsong

If you don't have a graphics card, chances are that's what is preventing you from getting it installed. 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 7
derrek.cooper

Hello m.g. Can you confirm which EDU product you are trying to install? Is it the Nastran solver or Nastran In-CAD product? At which point do you receive the error?

In order to get a timely answer, I suggest you post directly to the Nastran forum.im trying to post he link, but unfortunately the link isn't showing. Do a quick google for Autodesk Nastran forum.
Derrek Cooper
Director, Inventor Products
Message 6 of 7
m.g.504
in reply to: derrek.cooper

Ok Thanks, here is the link of the new post generated.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/nastran-general-discussion/bd-p/97

In Nastran General Discusion searched in google

Message 7 of 7
mahaboob515

Hello,

I think that the problem is that you don't have the SP1 for Windows 7 installed as specified in the system requirement, Please upgrade to Windows 7 SP1 OS then if you install Autodesk Nastran In-CAD it should work. Let me know if this is not the case.

Thanks!

Mahaboob Basha.S
Principal QA Analyst
PDG-Digital Manufacturing Group

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report