MotionBuilder Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s MotionBuilder Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular MotionBuilder topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MotionBuilder 2014 Laptop Fonts issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
missvera
373 Views, 1 Reply

MotionBuilder 2014 Laptop Fonts issue

I am using Motionbuilder and 3dS MAX versions 2014 on a macbook Pro laptop, purchased just in Dec. so everything is shiny new. I am running parallels and windows 8.1. 

On my imac the displays are fine. But on my laptop the programs are so tiny you can't make out the icons or fonts. I have read many knowledge bases on the subject, so the accessability is NOT the issue.

My instructor, apple tech, and microsoft tech support and other geeks at the college have also attempted to resolve this issue. I cannot use my computer in class. Which makes this $500.00 class, a $2600.00 computer, additional software of $300.00 a huge loss.

Please do not say it's my video card. it is not. I have taken this laptop in to the mac store, they cannot resolve the issue either.

Everything is running fine, but you cannot see the fonts, icons as everything is at about .3 font size.

I have also tried to run this software on Windows 7 and I have the same issue.  

I run other software from Adobe and do not have this issue. Only autodesk programs.

I would very much like to make my investment in this software, classes and hardware work. As it already mid term, I am getting very frustrated. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
EpicKris
in reply to: missvera

I'm having the same issue with MotionBuilder 2015.

Tags (2)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report