MotionBuilder Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s MotionBuilder Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular MotionBuilder topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error>> your scene is using the " Use MB 5.5 Axis Orientation"property on a control rig.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
188 Views, 2 Replies

Error>> your scene is using the " Use MB 5.5 Axis Orientation"property on a control rig.

Dear MB experts
I am new to Motion builder During my study of Motion Builder I opened a file which has been created in older version of MB. when ever Iopen that file it shows an error " your scene is using the " Use MB 5.5 Axis Orientation"property on a control rig." and it shows only the skeletons not the 3d mesh. Please help me how to rectify this problem.

Thanks in advance
dasappan
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Please help me!!!! I kindly request to any one who knows why this is happening to answer me..

Thank you
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Dasappan,

The warning message around MB 5.5. axis orientation normally indicates that the file was saved in older version of the software which used different setup for IK/Skeleton. Typically the file should load without issue – the problem with the mesh not displaying shouldn’t be related to this. Note: for really old files, some will need to be opened in MotionBuilder 7 or 7.5 for them to open correctly in MotionBuilder 2009 or newer.

If you have Gold subscription support setup, you should contact the Autodesk Support team so they can look into the issue further.

Best Regards,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report