MotionBuilder Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s MotionBuilder Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular MotionBuilder topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keys visible in transport controls when nothing selected

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
rubeldan
471 Views, 4 Replies

Keys visible in transport controls when nothing selected

Since moving to MOBU 2016 im seeing keys in the transport contols on unselected objects. For instance, i can select a hip control on a character...work for a while, release the controls (deselect everything) and the keys stay showing on the trasnport controls windows. Even picking another object does not remove the keys. Restarting helps, but i want t0o find a solution.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
santd
in reply to: rubeldan

@rubeldan,

Thank you for posting to the forums.

If you are not using MotionBuilder 2016 Service Pack 1, I would recommend installing that to see if it fixes the issue.

Cheers,

David Santos

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: santd

This has been a persistent issue in MoBu for the last few releases, going back to approx. 2012. You can right click the key and select Key Info. This will let you know what channels the key is linked to. Sometimes it can be something random that you didn't expect to key, such as anim layer weight etc.

Message 4 of 5
rubeldan
in reply to: santd

Thank you, seems to have alleviated the issue.

Message 5 of 5
jps
Advocate
in reply to: rubeldan

Sometime it's your Base animation that is selected by default and get a key. Check on the Properties editor if Base Animation is there.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report