Community
Maya Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tweak tool

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
873 Views, 1 Reply

Tweak tool

Hey, my first post so please forgive me. Quick question for maya 2016 extension2. I'm having troubles using the tweak tool in 2016, in 2105 i had it set up to a hotkey so i can easily go back and forth between using the tweak tool and the normal transform axis. But in 2016, it seems like this tool doesn't work, once you activate the tweak tool you can't turn it of unless you click on the "Pick/Marquee" and the hotkey for the tweak tool you have to hold it down. I have used several programs through out my carear in 3D, I can tell maya is trying to make the tweak tool similar to the pull point tool in xsi which worked amazing. Is there gonna be a fix to this for 2016? are other people noticing weird stuff with this tweak tool as well? 

thanks!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

So i did find out that you do have to hold down the ` button in order to activate the tweak tool which is kinda dumb since no other tool is like that. I don't understand why autodesk would do that. I feel that Autodesk really needs to update and revamp Maya

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report