Community
ReMake Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReMake Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReMake topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Help

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
NHMURQ
234 Views, 1 Reply

Basic Help

I am hoping someone can help me with what I think is likely simply but cannot figure out on my own. I have downloaded the memento-1415.dmg file for Apple and can lauch it and add a model (though it seems to crash everytime yet when I relaunch it the model is there) but I have no idea how to use the edit tools. All I want to do is upload some fully modeled .obj files, rotate them so my thumbnail in the gallery is useful before I publish them. I know how to upload the .obj files and publish but cannot rotate them once imported in the locally run Momento app.

Second, I have uploaded some models and would like to delete them from the app. How can I do that?

Thanks,

Maddy

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TatjanaDzambazova
in reply to: NHMURQ

Hi Maddy

thansk for your nte

For MAC (apple) support, please use my email adress tatjana.dzambazova@autodesk.com as the build is not yet official and we want to make sure we have only official version questions on the forum so we dont confuse others 🙂

the Mac build you are using is old and we have much better new build. You will find it on the same dropbox location where i shared with you the first time. SHould you not know where that is, please send me an email and i will resend you the link!

i hope with the new build you will not have any more crahses

if you do, please make sure you check the minimum system requirements posted on the web site here:http://memento.autodesk.com/try-memento

thansk!

tanja

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report