Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download Mechanical Desktop 2009

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
tlebrun
1599 Views, 8 Replies

Where to download Mechanical Desktop 2009

Hello,
This is most likely a really dumb question, but I cannot find the link to download MDT2009.

I'm loged into Subscription Center, clicked on "Product Downloads", and my list looks something like this:

Autodesk Impression 2 Extension 2008-03-25
Autodesk Impression 3 Application 2009-04-06
Autodesk Inventor Professional 11 DWF Extension Extension 2006-12-31
Autodesk Inventor Professional for Routed Systems 11 DWF Extension Extension 2006-12-31
Autodesk Inventor Professional for Simulation 11 DWF Extension Extension 2006-12-31
Autodesk Inventor Series 11 DWF Extension Extension 2006-12-31
Autodesk Vault 2010 Application 2009-03-24
Inventor 2009 – Subscription Bonus Pack Extension 2008-09-29
Inventor iLogic Extension 2009 Extension 2009-02-12
Inventor iLogic Extension 2010 Extension 2009-03-24
Tool Palettes Extension

Within this page, if I click the link "Download your product software." I get another list:
2010 AutoCAD Raster Design 2010 English Apr 17, 2009 Download Log
2009 Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 English Mar 31, 2009 Download Log
2009 Autodesk Inventor Suite 2009 English Mar 31, 2009 Download Log
2010 AutoCAD Inventor Suite 2010 English Mar 23, 2009 Download Log

Where is the link to download Mechanical Desktop 2009?
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: tlebrun

They took the download off the web about week or so ago, because that
version was not compatible with Inventor 2010 install
face=Tahoma>. The download that was available only works if you
have Inventor 2009 installed. If you do have Inventor 2009 installed and cannot
wait for the updated installer for 2010, then send me an e-mail, and I'll
provide you with a private FTP download. Again, in order for this to work you
must have Inventor 2009 installed and properly
authorized.

--
Dennis Jeffrey, Autodesk Inventor Certified
Expert
Autodesk Manufacturing Implementation Certified
Expert.
Instructor/Author/Sr. App Engr. Tel. (260) 399-6615
AIP 2008 SP3,
AIP 2009-SP1 PcCillin AV
AMD 64 x2 3.0 Ghz, 8GB RAM GeForce 9800GT 512MB

XP Pro SP3, Windows XP Silver Theme

href="http://teknigroup.com">http://teknigroup.com
Message 3 of 9
tlebrun

Yes, we are still using 2009 and will upgrade to 2010 a few months down the road. (2010 is in my hand but we cant use it yet) I see no email address of yours, but here is mine to send the link to: t l e b r u n @ f e r r o t e c DOT c o m
Message 4 of 9
tlebrun

Well, looks like I hit a dead end on week 2.

Nobody in this forum has any information regarding the procedure to obtain MDT2009 ???????
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Tlebrun,

Try this: 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">
href="http://www.autodesk.com/mdt">
color=#800080>www.autodesk.com/mdt

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">It
was off-line for a few days while it was being upgraded to be compatible with
Inventor 2010.

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Best
Regards,

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Roger
Mollon

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">MFG
- Novi

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Autodesk,
Inc.

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Well,
looks like I hit a dead end on week 2. Nobody in this forum has any
information regarding the procedure to obtain MDT2009
???????
Message 6 of 9
tlebrun

Thanks for the link Roger, I filled out all the required information and was sent to this page: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=10788373&siteID=123112#2009

And your not going to believe this..... but there is no ENGLISH version of MDT 2009 that is compatible with IV2009. on the page... only Czech, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, and Russian.

(we have 2010 but wont be able to use it for at least a few more months.)

How can I be the only one on this planet looking for this???? Edited by: tlebrun@ferrotec.com on Apr 30, 2009 10:37 AM
Message 7 of 9
sjbosley

The English 2010-compatible version recently posted is also compatible with Inventor 2009.
And yes, the download page does not make this clear. I'm submitting a change to modify this page and make this clear.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Simon Bosley
Inventor Product Manager
Message 8 of 9
s.paparoni

Hello,
I have installed Invontor 2010 products on some new machines, the i downloaded the MDT2009 italian version compatible with 2010 products.
The installer start also if there' no 2009 product installed (this is good) and i have installed MDT2009.

During the installing of this MDT2009 I have to use the serial of 2009 or 2010 products?

At the end of installation I have to obtain a new auth code for MDT or this 2010 compatible version can read the 2010 licence already active?
Message 9 of 9
sjbosley

The licensing technology in MDT 2009 is not compatible with Inventor 2010 so it will be necessary to get a new authorization code. This should work as normal but please contact us if you encounter any problems.

Simon Bosley
Inventor Product Manager
Autodesk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report