Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weld Symbols from Mech. Destop to plain 2002?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
185 Views, 2 Replies

Weld Symbols from Mech. Destop to plain 2002?

I have a drawing with mulitple layouts that I did using Mech. Desktop but now I need to save them out so everyone in my company can view them. The problem is that no one else has Mech. Desktop and few others have 2004, So how do I do it so that the weld symbols get saved over too without exploding them.

Thanks,
David
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Leave them alone and give the people the font file to put in their support directory. -- Robert Davis QC/CMM Dept. robert@easmfg.com E.A.S. Manufacturing Co., Inc. 804 Via Alondra Camarillo, Ca 93012 805-987-3665 Voice 805-987-7948 Fax eas@easmfg.com - General E-Mail www.easmfg.com - Web Site "Davmt" wrote in message news:17316598.1089921912530.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have a drawing with mulitple layouts that I did using Mech. Desktop but now I need to save them out so everyone in my company can view them. The problem is that no one else has Mech. Desktop and few others have 2004, So how do I do it so that the weld symbols get saved over too without exploding them. > > Thanks, > David
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Create DWF or PDF files of the drawings. Stephen R. "Davmt" wrote in message news:17316598.1089921912530.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have a drawing with mulitple layouts that I did using Mech. Desktop but now I need to save them out so everyone in my company can view them. The problem is that no one else has Mech. Desktop and few others have 2004, So how do I do it so that the weld symbols get saved over too without exploding them. > > Thanks, > David

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report