Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ucs flyout custom toolbar

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
336 Views, 6 Replies

Ucs flyout custom toolbar

We are going to mdt 2008 from 2005. I’m trying to create a flyout for the usc toolbar. In 2005 when in customization, you could drag & drop a copy of the ucs t-bar into the flyout. I made a new t-bar; then a new flyout as one of the t-bars, but I can’t seem to get the usc toolbar into the new t-bar for a flyout. I tried to acess it from the flyouts, & from the acad toolbar. How do you get it into the flyout?
Thks in advance for any help.
Rob d.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Sridhar-Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Rob,

Please try steps as per attached image and let me know if this answers your question.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Software QA Engineer

Autodesk, Inc.
Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Hello;
Yeah, that did the trick; thanks much for the clarity. My only issue seems that where the ucs flyout is in my toolbar, it shows a question mark instead of the ucs. I'm trying to add the button image but it doesn't seem to take.
Thks again
rob_d
Message 4 of 7
Sridhar-Autodesk

Rob,

Find steps in attached image to replace question mark with icon.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Hello;
Thanks for your response again. I tried the steps you said, & i still have a question mark. I believe I've gone through the steps carefully, & more than once.
1. I issue cui.
2. I click on the ucs which brings it up in the properties.
3. I right slide click to capture the RCDATA_16UCS, & I copy it.
4. I click on the FLY1, & choose paste.

but it doesn't seem to take. I also note that it doesn't seem to allow for apply, & if I hit okay, the question mark still remains. ??? What might i be missing?
Thks,
rob_d
Message 6 of 7
Sridhar-Autodesk

Rob,

Whenever a new flyout is created, another toolbar will be created in the tree as shown in the attached image. We need to copy and paste RCDATA_16_UCS and RCDATA_32_UCS on this toolbar too.

Let me know if it works now.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hello again;
Yep; that did the trick. Thanks again for the help;
rob_d

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report