Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the best program for drawing woodworking manufacturer

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
noel20
733 Views, 3 Replies

the best program for drawing woodworking manufacturer

Dear all,

I have a project to make an efficiency in product development department. 1 of this project is to increase drawing time.

it could be to change the drawing program and improve understanding of the workers about the drawing as a basis of work.

We used mechanical desktop '09. someone said that MDT is crated specifically to mechanical or metal or machine manufacturer not for woodworking eventhough many of factories still use MDT as default drawing program. others also sugested inventor, but i think this is also created for mechanical factory 

I've seen on the internet there is a program like I would expected, but not from autodesk 

is there anyone know what is the best program from autodesk that specifically created for woodworking manufacturer?

thanx, 

noel

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
OMCUSNR
in reply to: noel20

Wrong forum.

Homebuilt box: I5-2500k, MSI P67A-GD65, 12gig DDR3 1600 ram, ASUS ENGTX460 Video card, WD Velociraptor WD4500HLHX HD, Win 7 64 pro.
Message 3 of 4
noel20

sorry, need advice please

so where is the correct forum??

thanx

Message 4 of 4
JDMather

Mechanical Desktop has not been offered for sale as a product by Autodesk since Feb 2002.

There are websites for users of Autodesk Inventor in the woodworking industry. 
Ask this question in the Inventor forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report