Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mtd2006 service pacts

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
hudtool
397 Views, 4 Replies

mtd2006 service pacts

any ideas where i i can find the services pacts for MTD2006?i've spent hours looking for them.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Sridhar-Autodesk
in reply to: hudtool

Hi,

Is MDT 2006 bundled from (Autodesk Inventor Series 10 or Autodesk Inventor Professional 10?  You can check this using command ABOUT>>Product Information>>Product Name.  I will send you the service pack.

Alternatively, launch the product>>click on the Satellite button on the bottom right hand corner, try to check for updates by clicking the refresh button.  This will show you the list of updates available for your product.

Thanks,

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 3 of 5
hudtool
in reply to: Sridhar-Autodesk

yes, this was loaded from autodesk inventor series 10. inventor is not loaded, just MDT.

thank you for your quick response, i've spent 3 days searching the web.

i tried using the communication center. i get an error unable to connect to server. please send me the service pacts.

again , thank you

Message 4 of 5
Sridhar-Autodesk

Please download MDT 2006 SP2 from the following link.

http://www.screencast.com/users/Sridhar_Subramani/folders/Service%20Packs/media/82feb72c-ee2f-4542-9...

Let me know if you have any difficulty in downloading.

Thanks,

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 5 of 5
hudtool

thank you for your help, it installed without any issues. you have a great day and thank you again. jim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report