Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD'09 didn't show the window dialog box while use "open" command

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
noel20
2217 Views, 3 Replies

MD'09 didn't show the window dialog box while use "open" command

dear all,
i got some unusuall error & i can't fix it till now unless i reinstall the software. it's annoying me so much
some command like "open" , "amfillet" , "amextrude" , etc then it's shown the window dialog box (see attachment "normal.jpg").
but in this case, it won't show the window dialog box (see attachment "error.jpg").
is there an options that i should be checked? 
do you all understand about what i mean? (cuz, i'm not good in english conversation & i still confused how to explain this error). i'm waiting for your help
thanx,
Noel
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
RogerMollon
in reply to: noel20

You need to set 2 sysvars, look up FILEDIA and CMDDIA in the Help system.  I can't say why they are getting set to 0 (zero), but you want them set to 1 (one).  On the command line enter "FILEDIA" then enter, at the prompt enter "1".  Do the same with "CMDDIA".

When you can, note when the dialogs go away again to figure out who's changing these system settings.

I hope this helps.

Roger Mollon
Forge - Strategic Tech Consultant - Novi
Autodesk, Inc. - Retired
Message 3 of 4
noel20

dear roger mollon,

thanx for the solution. i thought it always should be reinstall to fix the problem (repair the installation can't fix it)

i hope there's someone can explain what was my mistake that unconsciously make it set to "0" without any notification. or, is there some commands to lock the sysvar, so whatever happened it can't be changed without open the lock .but  ... once again i say thank you very much. Smiley Very Happy

God bless u

Message 4 of 4
iErdogan

Dear Roger Mollon,

Thank you for all, it was a problem for me too

All commands working with window in right click wasn't working,

Thanks from Turkiye, I'll try immediately.

.:Erdogan I:.
Autodesk inventor 2018,Windows 10 x64,500 ssd harddisk,Intel core i7 Cpu @3.2 GHz,
16 GB Ram, nVidia Quadro 2000 D Graphics (still) Card
Paylaşmak Güzeldir.(in Turkish), Sharing is beautiful.(in English)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report