Community
Maya Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2017 Channel Box Shapes

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mdharman
2536 Views, 2 Replies

Maya 2017 Channel Box Shapes

I have been using Maya 2016 and when I make a primitive, I have the normal attributes in the Channel Box. I also have a "shapes" node without attributes and an "inputs" node. When i click on the inputs node, I get appropriate input attributes. When I click on shapes, it does not open attributes.

Now I have downloaded Maya 2017. When I make a primitive and open the Channel Box, I get the normal attributes along with new ones in the shapes section. The shapes section shows: ai shadow density, ai exposure, ai diffuse, ai specular, ai sss, ai indector ai volume ai use color temperature ai color temperature, color R, color G, color B intensity emit diffuse, and emit specular. 

I think I have a good idea of what the are supposed to do but can I take them out of the channel box and use them through the attribute editor? Is there a way to toggle these on and off? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mspeer
in reply to: mdharman

Hi!

Currently the only way to remove the Arnold Settings from Channel Box is to remove Arnold in: Windows -> Settings/Preferences -> Plug-in Manager -> mtoa.mll (uncheck)

Message 3 of 3
mdharman
in reply to: mdharman

Thanks so much. Just what I needed to know.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report