Community
Maya LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error. Attempting to save in...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lindsayhensel
470 Views, 1 Reply

Fatal Error. Attempting to save in...

I just downloaded Maya Lt Free Trial.  As soon as the program finished loading, I get following message:

Fatal Error. Attempting to save in C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/Temp/USER.20160724.1944.mlt

The program turns off as soon as I click OK on the message.

I bought my computer refurbished from wall-mart in order to get Maya LT. I was hoping to try the free trial before I subscribed.

My devise is 16Ram, 750GB Hardware, Windows Pro 10, and I am using Firefox. 

There doesn't seem to be a comprehensive solution to this problem anywhere online.  Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Otto
in reply to: lindsayhensel

Hello lindsayhensel and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you are seeing a Windows Installer Error Message. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

Windows Installer Error Messages

Errors during AutoCAD software installation

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report