Community
Maya LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download Extension 2 for Maya LT after purchasing Monthly Subscription

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
seejaneworkit
415 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to download Extension 2 for Maya LT after purchasing Monthly Subscription

I purchased the monthly subscription for Maya LT online and cannot access the Extension 2 in my manage.autodesk.com screen or on the additional link to "Download Other Products" ( which is empty, no downloads ). I have chatted with live support numerous times and they cannot even find my order in their system. I have already been charged for the order and have full access to Maya LT on my desktop so I know its activated fine. However, the order number I received via email was only 4 digits and I don't have a serial number ( because its an online order ), just my login account which activates Maya.

I need that Extension 2 for the "Send to Unreal" feature and as far as I understood it, purchasing a monthly access subscription to Maya LT would give me access to that download link.

Please advise. I'm on a deadline and needed this last night.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
remimcgill
in reply to: seejaneworkit

Hi, yes this is correct if you are on subscription then you are entitled to the extension updates.  We'll try to find someone to help you with this.

Thanks,

Remi

Message 3 of 4
seejaneworkit
in reply to: remimcgill

Thank you! Just staring at a piece of software I can't utilize until I have this so let me know when you find someone.
Message 4 of 4
christiej
in reply to: seejaneworkit

Hello, We have passed your case onto our customer support team. Someone will contact you shortly.  Thanks. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report