Community
Maya LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send To Unreal Menu Missing

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
diego
5315 Views, 8 Replies

Send To Unreal Menu Missing

Hi, the new feature Send to Unreal it's missing,  someone could help me. Thanks. 

Maya LT Service Pack 2.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
remimcgill
in reply to: diego

Hi there,

I think you mean Maya LT Extension 2, not service pack 2 correct?

If so Send to Unreal should be in there.  There are a couple of things you can try:

1. Open up Window/Preferences/Plugin Manager and make sure the "GamePipeline.mll" plugin is set to on

Or if that doesn't work

2. Try deleting your preferences (C:\Users\MyUser\Documents\maya) and then starting Maya LT

Please let us know if this works for you!

Cheers,

Remi

Message 3 of 9
diego
in reply to: remimcgill

Hi, thanks for the quick answer, i got the student version, so i'll gone try the subscription on steam. thanks again.

Diego Ruiz Díaz
Message 4 of 9
tadmuck

How do I get "Extension 2"? Is it something I get automatically once I switch from the "trial" license to a "subscription" license? I'm new to Maya-LT. I'm using the 15 day trial and I've run into the exact same problem trying to find this plugin.

Thanks!
-- Morgan
-- Morgan
Message 5 of 9
remimcgill
in reply to: tadmuck

Yes this is correct.  The trial version of Maya LT is the 2015 release version which does not include the extensions.  

When you get a subscription you get all the updates, including access to Extension 2.

Message 6 of 9
tadmuck

Thanks!  I just bought a subscription.  I can't wait to try it out!!

-- Morgan
Message 7 of 9
may051

I downloaded the LT trial and bought the subscription version, downloading that yesterday. 

Unfortunately the send to unreal option is missing. (I did delete my Maya preferences.)

The game pipeline plugin is installed and running (Send to Unity IS in the menu)

(Using Windows 7 64-bit. )

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Message 8 of 9
thomalex89
in reply to: may051

I think you have to sign in under subscription customer and go to product enahacements to get what you need.

Message 9 of 9
KristinDalzell
in reply to: may051

yeah, Send to Unreal was added in Extension 2, which you'll need to install separately if you've only installed the trial, or the trial + Extension 1 so far. Other than that you're taking the right troubleshooting steps by deleting prefs and checking that the plug-in is loaded. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report