Community
Maya LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Crease Set Editor in Maya LT (steam version)?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
809 Views, 2 Replies

No Crease Set Editor in Maya LT (steam version)?

I recently subscribed to Maya LT 2015 through steam because as far as I could find there were no differences between the Autodesk online and the steam subscription.

However according to the Maya LT 2015 I should be able to find the Crease set editor either under:

Window > Relationship Editors > Crease Set Editor

or

Edit Mesh > Crease Sets

However in my version of Maya I'm not able to find either of those options. Is there something I'm missing? A hidden option I have to enable? or am I just really that blind?

I added a screenshot of both my relationship editor pop-down and my edit mesh pop-down.

Thank you for your time!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
KristinDalzell
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Unfortunately, the Crease Set Editor isn't available (in regular Maya LT or the Steam edition) because it relies on Python, which isn't supported. It's included in the documentation in error, which I will fix. Sorry about the confusion, and thank you for pointing this out. 

Please do let us know in the ideas forum - http://www.autodesk.com/maya-lt-feedback -

if the Crease Set editor is something you feel strongly should be included in Maya LT.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: KristinDalzell

Aww that's a shame to hear. Seems like such a useful feature. Glad to hear I'm not slowely going insane though and that it's actually a mistake in the documentation 🙂 

Thank you for the quick reply!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report