Community
Maya LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT 2017 Update 2

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Varde
455 Views, 1 Reply

LT 2017 Update 2

Since i'm new around here and to this type of service (subscription) I'm wondering how to access this version?

Help file states welcome to Maya LT 2017 Update two but my autodesk app states all updates are installed even though I'm on update 1.

What is it that I'm missing if any kind soul could explain 🙂

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
josefhiggins
in reply to: Varde

Mine updates through Autodesk Desktop App. It usually give me an alert to when an update is available. I don't believe the update notification is instant, but usually within two weeks of a May LT/Stingray version release will the application alert me. In the past, I saw updates that went live but I didn't get an update notification until days later.

Just this past weekend, I received an update notification and downloaded Maya LT Update 2 and an updated version of Stingray.

In case you haven't received a new updates notification, you can visit your Autodesk Subscription Area and download the latest 2017 Update 2.\

https://manage.autodesk.com/ > Maya LT > 2017 Downloads > Updates & Add Ons > Scroll until you see "Maya LT 2017 Update 2 WIN (or MAC)"

Maya 2017 Update 2_1.PNGMaya 2017 Update 2_2.PNGMaya 2017 Update 2_3.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report