Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shape Attributes are not showing in Channel Box (Locator Scale)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ramonblanquer
2434 Views, 3 Replies

Shape Attributes are not showing in Channel Box (Locator Scale)

Hello. I am having some issues with Maya. I want to change the scale of the locator using the parameter UNDER the shape node, not the transform node. I can do that through the Attribute Editor, but I cannot do it through the Channel Box. I will attach a picture so that you can see that other peopel do get parameters under the shape node in the channel box.

problem.jpg

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Bump!

I used to have the shape attributes of selected shapes in the channel box, but I just noticed that they seem to have disappeared! What has caused this and is there any way of getting them back? The feature is extremely useful for setting the local scale of multiple locators at once.

Message 3 of 4

Creating nodes with history is an option. Look for the 'History' button on your toolbar. It looks like a little scroll of paper, and right now it probably has an X through it. (Appearance may vary depending on your version of Maya.) Click on it to reactivate construction history and all newly-created primitives should have creation nodes attached from then on.

Message 4 of 4
bachirk
in reply to: renderfreak1984

That was it! Enabling Construction History... must have unticked that by accident..

this drove me nuts for days... thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report