Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save all images in Render View

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
ddvfx
2349 Views, 10 Replies

Save all images in Render View

Hey there,

1) is there a way to save all Rendered images in the Render View simultaneously ?  IE if I have to shut down Maya, I can relaunch it and have images from last session auto-load so I can track progress...pickup where I left off.

2) is there a way to get the Render View to save images in the View Window without pressing the "Keep Image" button every time I Render a test frame.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
pshwayka
in reply to: ddvfx

Unfortunately...no and no. There is a third party plugin called Renderview Extension (on CreativeCrash) that adds functionality like this, but I haven't seen a version for Maya 2016.

Message 3 of 11
damaggio
in reply to: pshwayka

How about the tmp folder , I think it saves the EXrs by default... No ? I forget
Message 4 of 11
damaggio
in reply to: damaggio

For the second question only.
Message 5 of 11
J450NP13

I'm still on 2015....you can't just go to file>save image anymore?

Message 6 of 11
slimboJoe

I have a nice little MEL hack that will do this for you.

I can share after I finish my current project...IF I finish my current project...major hardware (!?!) issues 2 days before delivery.  I'll have to check it out for the current versions of Maya.

Message 7 of 11
pshwayka

Yes, but what I think he meant was can he keep doing renders and have the images automatically saved in the render view so he doesn't have to keep clicking the button that keeps the previously rendered image.

rv.png

Message 8 of 11
ddvfx

thanks for the replies!

bummer, can't believe this is not built in. yeah I'm on 2016
Message 9 of 11
ddvfx
in reply to: slimboJoe

slimboJoe wrote:

I have a nice little MEL hack that will do this for you.

I can share after I finish my current project...IF I finish my current project...major hardware (!?!) issues 2 days before delivery.  I'll have to check it out for the current versions of Maya.

that would be cool if you could share it. I'm new to MEL.

Message 10 of 11
ddvfx

pshwayka wrote:

Yes, but what I think he meant was can he keep doing renders and have the images automatically saved in the render view so he doesn't have to keep clicking the button that keeps the previously rendered image.

Exactly!

Message 11 of 11
ddvfx

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report