Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2015 ViewCube

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
9588 Views, 5 Replies

Maya 2015 ViewCube

HI, Please can anybody tell me how to get the Viewcube? i tried it in preferences,... but still no ViewCube....is it a bug?

greetz

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anifex09
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't think the ViewCube is supported by Viewport 2.0
Message 3 of 6
lucericr
in reply to: Anifex09

correct. since we turned on Viewport 2.0 by default in Maya 2015, unfortunately, for technical reason, this means that the viewcube is no longer available.  You can switch to legacy viewport to get it back

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: lucericr

I am having the issue now, that whenever I zoom in real close to my model and do some work then zoom back out that the viewcube is gone.  When I check in preferences the check is gone on enabeling.  This happens every time and I do not want to have to go back fix it all the time.  Will you tell me how to keep it so that the viewcube stays permanately.

addedum

Just found out what is causing it.  It is the Multi-Cut tool.  So how do we get around this problem because I am liking that tool but want my viewcube to stay.

Message 5 of 6
MXMAMDMB15

Yes I had this problem too, Actually I'm new with maya so can anybody tell what's the differnce between viewport 2.0 and legacy viewport

Message 6 of 6
MXMAMDMB15

And If I'm not bothering, one more question, I have another problem with maya 2015, every time I create a camera and try to reselect it again, maya just stop working, can anybody figure out a reason for this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report