Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Listing

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
227 Views, 0 Replies

Job Listing

You must be local to the NYC area. If you cannot travel to or do not live in the area, please do not apply. I will not consider your proposal no matter how amazing your work is.

My client is a high end cosmetic company who creates products that are sold to most of the major beauty and skincare companies as well as having their own brand and line of beauty and skincare products.

They are looking to have several hundred videos created for their website that describe to the consumer two things: 1) how each product works and 2) how to apply each product.

Each video will be 0:30-1:00 in length and will involve moving from live action shots of the model(s) to animations. Some instances of the animation will be overlays on the live action model(s), so rotoscoping and motion tracking to enhance movements or bring attention to the effects of the product, is inherent in the projects.

For an example of the style of animation I'm looking for go to YouTube and search for the video with this title

"SO homeshopping #6 IPKN AUTO foundation"

and watch from 6:20-6:50.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report