Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Account

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1072 Views, 2 Replies

Delete Account

I just made an account as I am a highschool student making games in Unreal Engine 4, but I read the terms and conditions and it says that I can't use maya to make characters that will be used in a game that I sell. Since I wouldn't be able to use my characters for profit under the educational license, how do I delete this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
n8skow
in reply to: Anonymous

You want to uninstall Maya or remove your AREA account?

Message 3 of 3
Steve_Curley
in reply to: n8skow

I don't understand either.

You can't make money, now or in the future, from content created in a student version. Neither can you give away such content. Student versions are for learning. Only.
Just because you can't sell stuff doesn't preclude you using the Student version to learn how to model, texture, animate and render - all the things you'll need to know.
Of course if you work hard and learn the product well, then you can put that knowledge and experience to work (but not the actual models created with the student version), with a commercial license, and make as much money as you like. Why give up before you even started?

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report