Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 offline documenation?

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
FalconCrest
639 Views, 9 Replies

2015 offline documenation?

Can someone point to where the download the Maya 2015 offline documenation ? I only found the 2014 documentation for download offline.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
jessica.t
in reply to: FalconCrest

Hello!

Here is the Autodesk Maya 2015 Offline Product Help download. Here's an additional link to other Maya Help. I hope this helps! We're here if you have any other questions or needs. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 10
FalconCrest
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you !
Message 4 of 10
jessica.t

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Just wondering, once downloaded, how to install it so that when I hit F1, I don't get the error that there's no internet?
Message 6 of 10
FalconCrest
in reply to: Anonymous

Check within Maya preferences, I believe you can point to the path for the help on your computer. 🙂
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

I see now.. there's a custom path. So I set that path to where the downloaded folders and html files are stored.
Selecting help still results in a long delay, then IE pops up with some warning about a script is causing the computer to run very slow and an option to kill the script. That pops up twice, and then I see a page with four dots animating on the left and "new in this release" on the right hand column and some items below it. There's no search box like in the old Maya versions. How do I search on a tool topic?
Message 8 of 10
FalconCrest

I assume you went to preferences > Help > Help Location, selected custom then pointed to the folder where the Maya 2015 documentation resides on your HDD, correct ?

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

Yes, that's correct.

Message 10 of 10
FalconCrest

When you trigger F1 in Maya does the documentation load allowing you to select a category ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report