Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WACOM tablet not working with Maya

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
zojoz628
2677 Views, 5 Replies

WACOM tablet not working with Maya

Hi everyone,

My Wacom Intous Art tablet stops working whenever I boot up Maya and I can't  figure out why.  It continues to stop working even after I close out of Maya and I have to restart my computer to have it come back on.  The tablet works fine with all other applications.  I have tried reinstalling Maya and tablet drivers and that still doesn't fix this problem.  This is a recent problem, the tablet worked with Maya when I first got it.   I'm on OS X 10.11 and Maya 2015.

Any ideas on this issue and how to fix it?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
kotyache
in reply to: zojoz628

Same problem

Using Maya LT under MacOS El Capitan

Message 3 of 6
rswbowden

I have this issue as well, would love to know a solution. Really regret upgrading my driver as this wasn't an issue before...

Message 4 of 6
zojoz628
in reply to: rswbowden

I fixed the problem by using time machine and restored the older version of the driver.  

Message 5 of 6
kotyache

I had the same problem. Deleted Maya and Wacom drivers, installed Wacom Driver 6.3.15.3 -- works perfectly ever after

Also I removed all the Panels in the On-Screen Controls tab of the tablet Preferences Window, but it was because of another Wacom breakdown. Not sure if it makes any difference to the problem you're writing about

Wacom does a poor job on support of their products nowadays. I used to have ancient intuos 3, that worked perfectly. This year got a brand new intros Pro and Cintiq companion 2 -- both caused me a lot of trouble. Hate the direction Wacom is heading -- high prices, lots of unnecessary functionality and buggy drivers on top of that

Message 6 of 6
zojoz628
in reply to: kotyache

Hey guys,

here is the link to the previous version of the wacom driver, hope that solves your problem.

http://cdn.wacom.com/u/productsupport/drivers/mac/professional/WacomTablet_6.3.15-3.dmg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report