Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya2017

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
330 Views, 5 Replies

Maya2017

Hi I have downloaded Maya 2017 on my Mac running El Capitan. It downloads fine. When I try to open, it goes into download again. I had the Product key and Serial number emailed to me. Can someone help?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Where did you download Maya 2017 from? After the download, did you go through the installation process? Could you provide a screenshot?

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi Lynn

I downloaded Maya 2017 from Autodesk’s website and went through the installation process. Regards. Nathan
Message 4 of 6
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous I see you downloaded a student version. Are you having the issue with activation of the license? Any specific error message?

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi Lynn
I downloaded a student version of Maya 2017. I did this through a browser download and my pop-up blocker was turned off.
To activate I clicked on “Install Maya 2017” icon and it went through the installation process.
Every time I try to open the app, it tries to re-install the program.
I did not get any error messages.
Regards.
Nathan
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Why are there at least fifteen threads on this topic but no real answers? It is annoying beyond belief that this particular large problem is being ignored to the point where multiple people are left hanging.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report