Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matchmover 2011 stuck on 66% while processing key frames

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
2100 Views, 7 Replies

Matchmover 2011 stuck on 66% while processing key frames

idk why but no matter what i do i keep getting stuck processing key frames at 66% can anyone help please cause this is really annoying an i cant get nothing done with this problem.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
nelsoncruz
in reply to: Anonymous

I would go back and double check the tracks/keys. Matchmover seems to be having a problem with one of them.

First Name Last Name or First Name.Last Initial
Public Facing Job Title
Link Name | Link Name | Link Name | Link Name
Message 3 of 8
samab

It is a common thing for MM to slow down at 66%.
http://area.autodesk.com/forum/autodesk-maya/matchmoving/stuck-at-66/
Message 4 of 8
n8skow
in reply to: samab

Might be a bit premature to say it's a 'common' thing just because one other thread mentions it...
Message 5 of 8
samab
in reply to: samab

That was based more on my own experience than the fact it is mentioned in another thread. I linked to the thread mainly so as not to have to repeat my answer, but also as a sublte hint to members to Search for thier problem before posting a new topic, since an almost identical question was there just a few places down on the same page. Though the poll as it stands at 13:1 does go in favour of it being a common problem.
In addintion I will mention this problem is more apparent with Auto Tracking, with long sequences and many points. A few maually placed tracking points will go much faster and can give a more accurate track, so that's worth considering.
And remember, it has not stopped, it is just taking a very long time, wait long enough and it will complete.
Message 6 of 8
wwilson

yup. I am experiencing the same issue. 66.7% to be exact. I wonder why this is ~?

Message 7 of 8
mavencolby
in reply to: wwilson

Hey all,

I frequently encounter this problem (runnnig on Mac OS).

I usually make sure to SAVE BEFORE trying to solve the camera. A lot of strange things can happen during the solving stage, so always be sure to save.

As far as getting stuck at 66%, what I always do is double check my tracking points. There's an issue with something, so if you're getting that error, it's probably an indication that something is throwing matchmover off.

Best,

-Colby

in reply to: mavencolby

I had the same problem when using TGA sequence.

So I tried jpeg sequence and lowered the resolution. That helped.

It's still pretty annoying that the selectable image formats do not work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report