Community
Lighting & Solar Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight 360 Lighting & Solar Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo set

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
305 Views, 1 Reply

Demo set

Dear All,

Does anyone have a demo set of daylighting analysis?

I'm looking for a model, a description of how to set up a daylighting analysis and the evaluation of the result.

Goal is to give a demonstration about a lot of things around energy analysis and daylighting analysis is a part of this demonstration.

I think it's interesting for a lot of people to have and to learn of this demo set!

Very interesting is that in the first analysis the results are not correct and that with some adaption you can show that improved analysis.

Thanks a lot!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
scheerd
in reply to: Anonymous

That's a really great suggestion.
I'm preparing a class for Autodesk University this fall in Las Vegas that will cover just what you are asking for, and I'll be sure to make it available when I have it ready. In the meantime, here is a webinar I did quite a while ago (old version of LAR) that has some workflow information that might be useful for you.

Video1<> - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO15sPsG_c4&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;...

David

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report