Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word Add In is not Loading

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
CyrilBlank
1012 Views, 6 Replies

Word Add In is not Loading

Greetings,

The Word Add On is not loading automatically in Word 07. How does one go about installing it?

Thank You

-Cyril

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi Cyril, Do you know if the word add-in is installed in the first place? (Go to control panel – add/remove program to check if the work add-in is installed). If you do not see the add-in then go to the Publisher install directory and search for Autodesk.Catalyst.Novastar.PlugIns.WordAddin.vsto. Run this file to install add-in. Please let me know if this installed the add-in correctly and you can access it in word.

Thanks,
-Raj (Autodesk)
Message 3 of 7

Greetings,

Thank you, I had not tried Autodesk.Catalyst.Novastar.PlugIns.WordAddin.vsto. Unfortunately this is the error which was produced.

Message 4 of 7

Hello Cyril,

The same .vsto file is also available on the Publisher install DVD. Can you please try running that file and let me know if this succeeded? (You have to go to the 32 bit or the 64 bit folder based on your OS)

Thanks,
-Raj (Autodesk)
Message 5 of 7

Hi Raj,

i had this problem with R2012 SP2 but not after installing Sp´s. This happend later but i could not identify why.

Problem solved by uninstall the word add in from remove programs and install with the vsto file from DVD.

Did you know issues why this could happen?

regards mima

Message 6 of 7
jweiss1313
in reply to: michael_marx

I'm having this problem as well.  We have both SP1 and SP2 installed.   I will try to fix using the file from the DVD and let you know how I make out.

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Manager
Follett LLC.
Message 7 of 7

John,

Re-installing from your DVD should solve this issue. The problem happens on certain machines after a service pack has been installed. Installing it from the DVD and only from the DVD will solve this. We are looking in to the root of this issue.

Thanks,
-Raj (Autodesk)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report