Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone app

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dherman469
2859 Views, 4 Replies

Windows Phone app

Hello,

Currently the publisher app is available for iOS and Android.  Do you plan to make this app available for Windows Phone or the upcoming Windows 8 tablets?  For that matter, will any of the Autodesk apps be written for Windows Phone/Tablets? 

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Lavacar
in reply to: dherman469

I'm interested in knowing that too.  

I recently switched up my phone to from an Android to a Windows phone.  The app was really useful.  I run a Mobile car wash in Montreal, Lavacar.ca, and so I would use it constantly for my business.  For the moment I have an old ipad, but I plan on switching soon when a decent Windows 8 tablet comes out.  

Thanks 

Message 3 of 5
TimeraAutodesk

Hi Daniel -

At this time, Inventor Pubilsher Mobile Viewer has only been developed for iOS and Android, and we do not have any plans to develop a third component for the Windows platform.

I am not aware of any of Autodesk's mobile apps being developed for Windows at this time, but if there's one in particular you have a question about I can point you in the right direction to get a more clear answer.

Thanks,

Timera Hart

Autodesk

Message 4 of 5
dherman469

Thank you for the reply.  I'd like to suggest that the Publisher app be written for Windows Phone, even though I know it would be a lot of work.  With the immenent death of Blackberry, many businesses will need to make a switch.  Android is not a good choice for business, and iOS has too many restrictions.  I think that Windows Phone is going to become much more popular for business in the future. 

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

Message 5 of 5

Hi.

I was reading this post and it's been more than a year, I just want to know if anything about the app for windows devices (phones, tablets) has change.

I was in a conference in Bogota about BIM yesterday but i couldn't ask about it and I was realy amazed with the BIM system, right now I want to use all the cool things I saw, but I don,t want to change my phone or my tablet.

if you could give me good news I will be very grateful.

Thanks.

Saul Pedraza

Architect

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report