Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wierd box on screen shot

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
raindropproducts
516 Views, 4 Replies

Wierd box on screen shot

Hello,

Does anyone know what this dotted box is in the middle of my screen and hopw I can make it go away?  as you can see I have my print area set up to 6' x 8' and the box looks to be abour 3' x 3'.  It shows up on all of my image snapshots and IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! HELP!!

publiser help.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bowen192
in reply to: raindropproducts

Looks like a hangover from the Print Area being set-up.

I presume you've shutdown and restarted?

Message 3 of 5
raindropproducts
in reply to: bowen192

Yes I have. I thought that might be the case. Any other suggestions?
Thanks!

Jodi Holt
Rain Drop Products
419-606-5288
www.rain-drop.com

Keep up with our NEW Products, Projects and What's New by following us on Twitter & Facebook

Watch virtual animated tours of many of our upcoming projects on our Youtube Channel!

This email is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, the sender does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this email or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of email transmission.
Message 4 of 5
bowen192
in reply to: raindropproducts

No.  That's the limit of my advice.  I learnt everything I know from our IT department.

Never seen this problem before, sorry.

Message 5 of 5
raindropproducts
in reply to: bowen192

OK Thanks!

Jodi Holt
Rain Drop Products
419-606-5288
www.rain-drop.com

Keep up with our NEW Products, Projects and What's New by following us on Twitter & Facebook

Watch virtual animated tours of many of our upcoming projects on our Youtube Channel!

This email is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, the sender does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this email or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of email transmission.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report