Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watermarked background

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
coreyparks
1167 Views, 4 Replies

Watermarked background

Is it possible to add a picture to the background so that exported files will have a set picture for a background?  I have a few storyboards complete and I would like to have a company logo in the background identifying this as an in-house machine manual.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bowen192
in reply to: coreyparks

There is no watermark option.

You can change the background to whatever you want, though:

View > Background

Select Image, then Browse... to your logo

Click OK.

Message 3 of 5
coreyparks
in reply to: bowen192

Funny your answer was marked as the solution even though I never selected it as that.  Yeah I knew about the background but that doesn't seem to filter down into exported files, none that I tried anyway.  Plus its quite a pain to use since it expands to fill the screen instead of the publish area.  We have different size screens and resulutions in the group that will be using the software so this makes for a rather large headache.  Not a game breaker just thought it would be nice to have.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 4 of 5
peggy.wang

No watermark option now, Log this suggestion to internal tracking system: ID: Nov-10285.

Peggy Wang
Sr. Software QA Engineer
Publisher Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 5
TheDocGuy

What I have done is create the logo with a "Watermark" look in another program (Yes this defeats the purpose of using one program). Then add the logo as a "Picture" while setting up the very first snapshot. So every new snap shot after will have the logo. You can also add it in later by again on the first or at any snapshoot point via  setting the "Affected snapshot" option. (Right click within a snapshoot).It would be nice if there was a Opacity adjustment within the annonation ribbon for pictures, then you can watermark anything- wishlist??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report