Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visibility issues

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kwilson_design
717 Views, 5 Replies

Visibility issues

Not sure why I'm experiencing this issue and curious if anyone else can replicate.

I have a publisher file I'm working on. One of the components or parts I have turned off the visibility so it won't show up in the animation sequences. However once I publish to mobile and the file becomes available on A360 I notice the part I turned the visibility off on my desktop has now mysteriously turned back on and is visible online.

anyone else have this issue? How do I prevent this from happening?

Thanks

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
irene.chen
in reply to: kwilson_design

HI,

Thanks for your feedback. I can't reproduce this issue at my side, could you please provide more detail information about this?

- Are you using Inventor Publisher SP2 for publishing?

- Are all invisible components visible after publisher to mobile and view in A360 or IPMV?

- Which file type you inserted?

Do you mind sharing the files to us?

Thanks

Irene Chen

Publisher QA

Message 3 of 6
kwilson_design
in reply to: irene.chen

• Yes I'm using Publisher 2013 SP2.
  • Not every invisible file is behaving this way. It seems just one file in perticular.
  • These are native Inventor files imported into Publisher.
Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
Message 4 of 6
irene.chen

Hi,

How did you change the visibity status? it is invisibled in Inventor or in Publisher directly?

Irene Chen

Inventor Publisher QA

Message 5 of 6
kwilson_design
in reply to: irene.chen

I am changing visibility within Publisher.

The strange thing is that I can change visibilty of other components (within Publisher) and they remain hidden or invisible. Even the component in question remains invisible.

It is not UNTIL it's published up to the A360 site where things get messed up and components become visible that in the software were made to be hidden or invisible.

Regards,
Kenny
Message 6 of 6
irene.chen

Hi,

Could you please share the iam file and ipb file to us? 

Thanks

Irene Chen

Inventor Publisher QA 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report