Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating a Google Sketchup Model

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
martin.lawson
530 Views, 2 Replies

Updating a Google Sketchup Model

I would like to start using Inventor Publisher with some of the Google SketchUp models we have created.

When I change an Inventor model, i can update the view within Publisher to show the change.

Can I do this with SketchUp Models?

Thanks

Martin

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
irene.chen
in reply to: martin.lawson

No, Inventor Publisher doesn't support skp update.

Thanks

Irene (Inventor Publisher QA)

Message 3 of 3

OK thanks for the reply
Regards
Martin

MARTIN LAWSON
Mechanical Design Engineer | Ground Engineering | Balfour Beatty Construction Services UK
t: 01949 845550 | direct: 01949 845596| e: martin.lawson@bbge.com
balfourbeattycsuk.com| follow us @bbcsuk
BBGE, Roseland Business Park, Long Bennington, NG23 5FF
[BALFOUR BEATTY rgb.jpg]

This email may contain information which is confidential and is intended only for use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, disclosure, reliance upon or other use of the contents of this email/fax is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender and destroy it.

Construction Services UK is a Division of Balfour Beatty Group Limited, registered in England and Wales under company no. 101073, with registered office address at 130 Wilton Road London SW1V 1LQ. For details of the companies which form Construction Services UK please visit http://www.balfourbeattycsuk.com/media/3548/CSUK%20Registered%20Companies.pdf

This email may contain information which is confidential and is intended only for use of the recipient/s named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, disclosure, reliance upon or other use of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy it. "Think before you Print-please do not print this email unless you really need to" Balfour Beatty plc is registered in England as a public limited company; Registered No: 395826; Registered Office: 130 Wilton Road, London, SW1V 1LQ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report