Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown error on save or file open

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
coreyparks
445 Views, 0 Replies

Unknown error on save or file open

Is anyone else seeing an issue where they try and save and a dialog box comes up saying there is an unknown error?  This keeps you from being able to save or save as and all changes you have done are lost?  I am also getting this same error after working on a file and updating from the Inventor file then saving and closing.  When I try and reopen the file I get the unknown error and I can no longer open the file and must go to a back up, of course if I update again I just get the same problem.  See the attachments for the 2 errors I get.  The reason I ask is I have been working with Autodesk for a while now to get this fixed and I thought it had been, at least some files I was having the issue in now work.  It seems to have cropped up again when I started working on new files.  The feedback I have gotten from Autodesk is they only have 3 customers complaining about this behavior.  Are there more of you that Autodesk doesn't know about?  The more people we can get on the band wagon the better chances we might have of getting this fixed.  Currently I have not been able to complete one manual I have worked on without running into this problem and it has stopped me cold yet again this morning.  I have all service packs and hotfixes installed as of 3/17/14.  Anyone ???

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report