Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial: Problems downloading

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
AlexFielder
909 Views, 2 Replies

Trial: Problems downloading

Hi,
I used the Autodesk Inventor Publisher Labs preview and wanted to have a go with the "Trial version" to see what's changed. I have input my details 3 different ways (using IE8, Chrome, and IETab on Chrome) none of which results in a download starting.

I think the issue is to do with the Akamai installer file you are prompted to download and install - I guess this program doesn't like working behind Proxies? If so I will have to try and grab the files at home - as the non-download manager route doesn't seem to be available to me.

Also, although I am UK-based, my internet traffic is routed via Spain, and the Labs Preview was unavailable at this location too. Is this still the case? If so, please can the site be updated to reflect this problem.

Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
samantos
in reply to: AlexFielder

Hi vegbruiser,

Thanks for your continued interest in Inventor Publisher. The geographical download restriction of the Tech Preview is a thing of the past now that Publisher is commercially available worldwide.

Is downloading from home working out any better for you?

Best regards,
-Sam Antos
Product Manager

Sam Antos
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
AlexFielder
in reply to: AlexFielder

Thanks for getting back to me Sam, downloading from home did indeed work without any problem. It seems the proxy/firewall here is the cause of my problems.

Regards,

Alex.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report