Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The next-gen Publisher is coming soon!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
curtis.chan
961 Views, 5 Replies

The next-gen Publisher is coming soon!!!

The next-gen Publisher is coming soon!  Get early access to Publisher at a hands-on event in San Francisco, CA  or Portland, OR.  Sign up now!

Publisher360 Alpha Usability Study v7.png

Labels (5)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
robert.ruhe
in reply to: curtis.chan

Can you share any details at all? New features? Improvements to existing ones? A date perhaps of release? I would be interested in anything you could share.

Message 3 of 6
curtis.chan

Hi Robert,

Are you currently using Inventor Publisher, as well as close to San Francisco or Portland?

Thanks,

-Curt

Message 4 of 6
robert.ruhe

Yes we have Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 here. I am in Chicago. So I am too far to do the hands on. Could you perhaps give us non-locals a little info? Thanks!

Message 5 of 6
jweiss1313

Yes how about some information for us East Coasters who have been using this product since day one!

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Manager
Follett LLC.
Message 6 of 6
amhunt
in reply to: jweiss1313

John and Robert-

Thanks for your interest! We will need people like you to try out next gen. Publisher after our Beta launch. Beta should be coming out this fall, and we would greatly appreciate your feedback on the program and features at that time. Check up on this forum and our Facebook Page in the coming months for more info on Beta testing opportunities.

Thanks!

Andy Hunt

Autodesk Intern

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report