Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Styles Issue

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
michael.shelley
450 Views, 4 Replies

Styles Issue

Guys,

I am in the middle of a very fustrating problem. I have set up a publisher document with many snap shots showing various views and details. I had set up each view with slightly differt styles. (technical line drawing, ghost, shaded, gray scale etc..).

Now I can't change the styles back to what I had originally. I have tried everything. Can anyone help me on this?

Thank you in advance!!

Michael

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Try this:

• Select the root (or highest level assembly of interest) in the browser on the left.  
  • In the styles command (gallery) select "Clear Style"

That may work.  If it doesn't work, try:

• area-selecting all the components (drag-rectangle-select)
  • Then do Clear Style
If that doesn't work then try to select all intervening sub-assemblies (one at a time, for a start), and do Clear Style on them.
Let us know if any of those work.  Sorry it's not easy.

Jon Balgley
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

Tried all of these things. And nothing!! It now looks like I have to make a new publisher document. Now I'm a little afraid of using styles. Unless you can suggest something else?

Using publisher 2012 by the way.

Michael

Message 4 of 5

Can you send me the IPB file?  Or a representative sample?

Email to jon.balgley@autodesk.com 

Thanks, and we'll try to help!

Jon Balgley
Message 5 of 5
bowen192
in reply to: michael.shelley

I don't know if this helps but I had a simalar problem and found a workaround.

I found that I could not change the style of a complete assembly if I'd already done it once already.

My workaround is to select a single component, invert the selection and then change to the desired style.  Select the original single component and change that to the desired style.

Hope this makes sense.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report