Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound Effect into assemble in Inventor Publisher....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ahmadzamier
795 Views, 3 Replies

Sound Effect into assemble in Inventor Publisher....

i want to ask u something... i already do assemble 3d model using Autodesk Inventor Publisher then try view in mobile device android version... my question is how can i put or insert sound effect into my assemble 3d model & can view in IPM mobile viewer... if u have other suggestion or option let me k....plzz urgent for my product project... thnx

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
peggy.wang
in reply to: ahmadzamier

Publisher only publish 3D model snapshots to avi , MP4 and wmv. Please use cameta studio or other kind of software to add the sound effect into the published video. Thank you for posting the feedback in Newsgroup.

Peggy Wang
Sr. Software QA Engineer
Publisher Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
ahmadzamier
in reply to: peggy.wang

Ok thnx. I use touchscreen device for this project. so when I use this inventor publisher android version its easy for me to assemble the model.. But my problem is how can I put the sound effect because I want when I assemble the model using my finger then also have sound effect.. U have any suggestion for this ..? or u have another solution.? thnx
Message 4 of 4
peggy.wang
in reply to: ahmadzamier

Aha, you have made a cool suggestion, I will give your feedback to our PD and input the suggestion into the internal tracking system.

Thank you for the feedback.

Peggy Wang
Sr. Software QA Engineer
Publisher Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report