Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several Questions

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kai_cheng_design
330 Views, 1 Reply

Several Questions

Hi,

Inventer Publisher (IP) is great ! Thank you Autodesk.

I have several questions and need your help:

1) I installed pc system on my new MacBook Pro, but I realised that IP runs a bit slow (other softwares run quite smoothly),

is it normal or IP need lots of system resource?

2) I used 3DSMAX to create 3D model (with components) and export 3d model in .dwg format.

But I noticed that most components moved their position after I opened .dwg file in IP.

How to solve this problem? 

3) I uploaded some test files to server by using mobile publishing feature  so I can view 3D content on my iPAD.

I can delete downloaded 3d content files from iPAD, how to delete files on server.

Because 3D Viewer  will download all my files again once I start viewer on iPAD.

Many Thanks !

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

1.  Publisher should run OK on a MacBook Pro.  Please give us some more details about what operations you are doing, the size of the models / files, and what your expectations are.

2.  It would be best if you could send me a 3DS Max file showing the bad behavior.  You can email it to me directly at jon.balgley@autodesk.com.

3.  You can delete files on the server using the "Manage Online Documents" command.  You can find this command in the "application menu", under "Manage Mobile".  The menu is accessed using under the "application icon" in the upper-left corner of the window.

Jon Balgley

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report