Inventor Publisher

Inventor Publisher

Contributor
christianweber4788
Message 1 of 2 (284 Views)

publishing in Power Point: transition view - separate page in .pptx-file

284 Views, 1 Replies
01-19-2011 03:43 AM

When I publish a Publisher document into Power Point, I get between the pages with the snap shots a separate page with the transition - three pictures insteed of one, from the snapshot before, from the snapshot after and one picture with the position between the two ones.

I don´t want to delete everytime every second page in the pptx-file after publishing.

What do my mistake is?

Best regards

Christian Weber

Employee
satish.santhakumar
Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)

Re: publishing in Power Point: transition view - separate page in .pptx-file

01-21-2011 03:05 PM in reply to: christianweber4788

Christian,

This is using the default templates that are available with the product. You can create a custom template and setup the template with just a single page and it would not publish the second page with these images. You can always start with the default template and just delete the second page.

Thanks

Satish

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.